The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has set up Hooghly Chapter, as its first extension of the Eastern India Regional Council in the state of West Bengal located at Rishra on 8th March,2008. The Hooghly Chapter covers the highly populated areas of Howrah and Hooghly districts of West Bengal. Many Big Industrial units are located in this area like Jaya Shree Textiles (An Aditya Birla Group Company), Berger Paints, Hindustan National Glass, Howrah Jute Mills etc.
The Hooghly Chapter office is equipped with all the latest infrastructure facilities and has a front office, updated and renovated library with WIFI facility and a well equipped conference hall with a seating capacity of more than 60 delegates. Now the students of Hooghly and Howrah districts are having privilege of appearing in the examinations at their home centers since December, 2012 onwards.
The Chapter is organizing huge number of quality training programmes for the students and Professional Development Programmes for members covering the relevant part of the Companies Act, 2013. The Hooghly Chapter of EIRC of ICSI has grown manifold in last six years and has become a dependable outlet for the students and aspiring Company Secretaries in and around Hooghly Region and has created an impact on the minds of students through its impressive students service, standard and dedicated training programmes, cost effective workshops/ study circle meetings, so that the students from other states like Jharkhand, Odisha, Bihar and Assam are coming all the way to Rishra, to complete their training from Hooghly Chapter. The 3rd Students Conference of Hooghly Chapter, which was held on 22nd September, 2013, had witnessed the record participation of more than 1200 aspiring CS students.
Hooghly Chapter Update
Student Month 2020
(Register before 12:00 Noon on 9th July, 2020)
Webinar Link will be shared to registered participants
Latest @ ICSI
- Student Month July 2020
- Webinar on Life Management Skills for Sucess
- The last date of payment of annual membership fee and certificate of practice fee for FY 2020-21 has been extended till 30th September 2020.
- Recruitment of CRC EXECUTIVES (on contractual Basis)
- Recruitment of CONSULTANT (on contractual Basis)
- Info Capsule, July 01,2020
- ICSI Announces the 2nd Batch of 5days Online Professional Skill Development Training (PSDT) for CS trainees and aspirants.
- Members - last date of fees payment extended
- National Online Quiz on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- CSEET e-bulletin for the month of June 2020
- ICSI's participation in Education Expo being organised by Hindustan Times from 22nd June to 10th July 2020
- ICSI Crash Courses on 1) Corporate Meetings and 2) Audits, Reports & Certifications - Registration open
- Extension in the provision of making e MSOP accessible to eligible students and submission of first and second quarterly reports upto 30th September 2020.
- Allowing one more attempt to students of 2012 old syllabus
- Register for 1st CSEET by 27th July to appear in CSEET exam to be held on 29th August 2020
- Board Meeting, General Meeting & Remote Working - IT Perspective
- Announcement of second batch of 15 days e Academic Programme including 8 days e-EDP (3 days e-governance and 05 days Skill Development Programme)
- Postponement of CSEET to Saturday, 29th August 2020.
- Important Announcement for further postponement of CS Exams (June – 2020 Session)
- Revised Examination Time Table for Executive Programme & Professional Programme
- Revised Examination Time Table for Foundation Programme
- Revised Examination Time Table for PMQ Course Examination in Corporate Governance
- Case Digest Series-2
- Advisory for Students and Members on Social Media
- Common problems and their solutions when paying annual membership fees
- Towards a Self-Reliant India: One Year of Modi 2.0
- Relaxation for Complying with the Requirement of Pre-Examination Test and One Day Orientation Programme for Enrollment to June, 2020 Session of CS Examinations (Which is scheduled to be Held in July 2020)
- COVID 19- Regulatory Updates, Vol 2
- Supportive Measures Undertaken by the ICSI during the Month of May, 2020
- 05 Days Professional Skill Development Training(PSDT) for CS trainees and aspirants
- Free Online classes for ICSI CSEET Registered Students from 1st JUNE 2020 onwards
- Attention to the Examinees of Professional Programme New Syllabus (Syllabus – 2017)
- Youtube link of the Webinar held for the students on Latest Amendment in the Company Law and Exam Approach by CS Vishhal Arorah on 8th May,2020
- Youtube link of the webinar held on 1st May 2020 by star Faculty CA Naveen Khandelwal on the topic - Tips for cracking the exam.
- e-PDP Announcement FAQ for e-PDP
- Extension of Last Date for Submission of Online Requests for Change of Centre/ Medium/ Module/ Cancellation of Exemption for June, 2020 Session of CS Examinations
- Free Online Classes and Video Lectures by ICSI
- ICSI (Continuous Professional Education) Guidelines, 2019 applicable w.e.f 1st April, 2020.
- Extension of Temporary Relaxation for Pre-Examination Test and One Day Orientation Programme for Enrollment to June,2020 Session of CS Examinations
- Advisory on Payment of Changes related Fee Through Canara Bank Challan – JUNE,2020
- Preliminary Enrollment Status : June 2020 Session of Examination
- Free online classes organised by ICSI for Class Room Teaching Students
- Extension of last date for submitting the quarterly training report of trainees due to lock down on account of COVID 19
- Extension of Registration Date for May, 2020 session of CSEET
- COVID 19 - Regulatory Updates
- 'Revised effective date for applicability of (a) ICSI Auditing Standards and (b) Issuance of Diligence Report for Banks by Peer Reviewed Units
- Together we can, Together we will